An online suite of seven resources:
- Early Learning offers narrated stories, interactive games, leveled reading practice and visual encyclopedia for preschoolers and young children.
- World Book for Kids lets kids explore image-driven content, games, activities and projects, including STEM/STEAM initiatives.
- Student helps school-aged patrons' homework and research needs with multimedia and articles aligned to curriculum.
- Advanced offers topics for researchers and information seekers with access to worldwide news publications and reference materials.
- Timelines is an interactive and customizable database that generates timelines so learners can investigate the chronological significance of world events and historical figures.
- L'Encyclopédie Découverte for content in French.
- Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos to discover World Book's content in Spanish.